Independently lab tested to determine output distribution and irradiance level, the TheraBulb is the only bulb at the time of publication (Nov 2018) that allows for 100% accurate photobiomodulation dose.
The TheraBulb 250 Watt – 240 Volt bulb is RoHS compliant and bears the CE mark, meaning it is free of specific hazardous materials restricted by Directive 2002/95/EC and meets EU health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
Please note that the surface of your TheraBulb may show minor cosmetic blemishes on the coating on the bulb including small dimples, bubbles, areas of heavier or lighter coating, spots of darker or lighter colour and minor marks on the bulb. TheraBulb uses a thicker than the typical coating on the outside surface that is both reflective and protective of the glass resulting in a bulb that more efficiently directs the release of infrared light safely through the top of the bulb. These marks may be more apparent when the bulb is on, but in no way negatively impact the performance or life of the bulb.
Our signature product, The Portable Near Infrared Sauna uses 4 low EMF TheraBulb brand infrared tungsten lamps that provide the natural fusion of light AND heat therapy for the ultimate sauna experience. Handmade by expert craftsmen in Australia it can be used on the stand or hung (all included) for maximum versatility and effectiveness. The dual action of heat AND near infrared therapy is what makes this unit the logical choice over traditional and far infrared saunas and full irradiance charts are included. Versatile, practical, cost-effective and now photobiomodulation doseable with established irradiance levels.
Here is an article to further explain in more detail Why TheraBulb Is The Only Choice
- TheraBulb Designed to Maximize Near Infrared Output, NIR-A, IR-A, Red Light Therapy
- Ships from USA directly
- Emits Infrared Healing Wavelengths 700 – 1200 nanometers
- High Intensity 250 Watt Therapeutic Infrared Heat Bulb
- RoHS Compliant Certified Product – Free of Hazardous and Toxic Materials (Including Lead, Teflon, and Mercury) – CE Certified
- Emits Very Little EMF
- Fits E27 Socket Rated at 250 Watts or Higher
- Compatible with 220-240V Infrared Saunas That Use Incandescent Infrared Bulbs
- Other wattages and voltages are available. Ensure you select correctly for your country.